Wednesday, March 21, 2018

An Honest Trailer for Every Wes Anderson Movie



The new animated film Isle of Dogs, directed by Wes Anderson, opens this weekend. In honor of the occasion, Screen Junkies has a trailer that includes every Wes Anderson feature film made so far. That's eight of them, none of which I have seen. But apparently they are all alike. Why haven't I ever seen a Wes Anderson movie? Because no one ever told me that I should, and that's saying something because I live on the internet. After watching this Honest Trailer, I don't feel the need to see one, ever. That doesn't mean that Isle of Dogs won't be wonderful -the reviews are pretty good. But I'll wait for the word-of-mouth. (Thanks, Kelli!) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, but you must watch Moonrise Kingdom, truly. I watch it once a month or so. Warms my heart.

And this commercial that he did for H&M:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXLO2dFfwLE

KaraBoo